Travel awards are offered to help offset the costs of attending the meeting.
1. Graduate students who are currently enrolled full-time for a post-graduate degree – M.S. or Ph.D., or
2. Postdoctoral researchers.
Email the following materials to CMCF email@example.com by September 15, 2019:
1. Use “2019 Symposium Travel Award” for email subject
4. A brief statement describing why you are applying for a travel award
5. Nomination letter – may be written by a professor, advisor, mentor, employer, or director of the department.
The awardees are determined after review of application materials. Priority is given to support gender diversity,
under-represented minority groups, or those with disabilities. Awardees will be notified of further rules, such as airline
restrictions, upon offer of award.